This tour covers northern Lombok. You will experience the beautiful nature, culture and see how the people have lived in this region for centuries. Start your day from your hotel ( Mataram, Senggigi, Kuta, Tetebatu, Sembalun or other hotel location within Lombok Island) by going along the coastline to visit Malimbu Look-out and continue on to Tanjung Traditional Market, a colourful local market with local fruits and food.
Our next stop will be Sendang Gile Waterfall, 600 m above sea level, on the foot of Rinjani Mountain. The cool and quiet hill will provide a comfortable resting point. The biggest waterfall in Lombok lies 300 meters below. The waterfall irrigates the land with it’s crystal clear water coming from nature. Visit Senaru Traditional Village, where mountain tribal life and the civilization of past centuries still exists as a part of the nature. Finally, visit Bayan Old Mosque, one of the inestimable historical Islamic heritage sites in Lombok which is believed to have been built upon the Islamic people’s arrival in the 16th century.
– English Speaking tour guide.
– AC coach.
– All taxes.
– Soft drink served on car.
– Entrance fee and Donation.
– Tour and activities as mentioned on tour packages.
– Experience driver
– Personal expenses (Laundry, Tel, alcohoic drink, etc).
– Local guide at tourism object.
– Optional tour.
Mount Rinjani is an active volcano which is located on a small island in Indonesia called Lombok. The easiest way to reach the mountain is to fly direct to Lombok International Airport in Praya, Lombok (Airport Code: LOP) and then took a long journey to the foot of Rinjani.
There are flights from Bali, Jakarta, and Surabaya (some linking to Kuala Lumpur) and from Singapore to Lombok.
- Garuda, Merpati, Air Asia , Malaysia Airlines and Lion Air all have regular flights to Lombok from Jakarta, Denpasar, Surabaya and Kuala Lumpur.
- Silk Air has regular flights direct from Singapore to Lombok.
- Merpati fly five times a day from Denpasar to Lombok
- Trans Nusa Air Service flying between Denpasar to Lombok every day, as well as connections to many other Indonesian destinations.
Driving routes option to Mount Rinjani from Lombok Airport :
- To Senaru, the drive takes about 2.5 – 3 hours, going through Mataram and circled half the island before finally reaching Senaru village the ascent route to Rinjani in the west.
- To Sembalun, takes about 2 – 2,5 hours going through east side Mount Rinjani with routes Praya- Kopang – Masbagik – Aikmel then finally reached the village of Sembalun in the east side of Mount Rinjani (the closest ascent route to Mount Rinjani summit).
- To Tetebatu and Timbanuh, takes about 1 – 1,5 hours going through east side Mount Rinjani with routes Praya- Kopang – Terara – Kotaraja – Tetebatu or Timbanuh (newest and challenge route to Mt Rinjani).
If you can’t fly directly to Lombok, the best way is to transit through Jakarta or fly into Bali and take a boat out to Lombok. However this would take a lot of time and you might have to stay extra overnight somewhere.
Take a car or bus from Denpasar to Padang Bay then :
- Drive-on ferries operate regularly from Padang Bay in Bali to Lembar in Lombok.
- Fast boats serve from Benoa or Serangan or Padang Bay to the three Gili Islands and Telok Kodek, Senggigi or Telok Nare in Lombok and you can visit their website at :
If you book the Rinjani trekking package with us, we will pick you up at any arrival place or location within Lombok island then transfer you to your hotel provided in Sembalun, Senaru or Tetebatu village.
Mount Rinjani Trekking Package Standard Prices in accordance with the cost that we spend to pay a fee guide and porter, rent a hotel room, transportation shuttle, camping equipment ( tent, sleeping bag, mats, toilet tent, trekking chair etc), the price of foodstuffs, drinks and fruits, the entrance fee into the National park of Mount Rinjani with priority safety climbing and assuming more and more participants, the cost will be further reduced.
Our Rinjani Trekking price is adjusted according to the number of participants, from one person cost up to 12 person participants at a cheaper cost for per person up to December 2017.
List Prices / Pax Standard Package Service
Standard Package Rates Includes :
- Licensed and Experienced : Mountain Guide and Local Porter.
- One night accommodation in Sembalun or Senaru or Tetebatu before the trek.
- All camping equipment: Tent, Sleeping bags, Bed Mats, Cooking gears, Toilet tent and Pillow.
- All meals ( 3 times daily ), drinks ( mineral water 3 liter a day, coffee, tea, milk and soft drink) and fruits.
- National Park entrance fee ( 150.000 IDR/ person ).
- Transport pick up from Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Senaru or Sembalun and transfer return after from the mountain.
All price above for standard service and for Deluxe service price please request.
The best trip to Mount Rinjani is hiking to Crater rim Tetebatu 2 days 1 night start via Tetebatu village in the morning to crater rim Tetebatu for 7 hours normal walk, stay overnight in tent and next day return to Tetebatu village. This package suitable for all people.
Tetebatu Hill or crater rim Tetebatu is in Mount Rinjani National Park area at an altitude of 2,640 meters above sea level is located in -8.453353, 116.410269 including in rural areas Tetebatu, Sikur district, East Lombok, from where we can see a beautiful view over the Segara Anak lake, Mount Baru Jari and the summit of Mount Rinjani and from this place we can continue to the lake of Segara Anak for 4 hours walk down (only for experienced hiker.)
Arrival Day : We will come to pick You up at your arrival in Lombok Island, then transfer to Tetebatu village drive 2-3 hours Air Condition private car. Check in Hotel in Surya Guest House, then meet your guide gives you briefing describes the route details and all about your program and free at your own leisure.
Day 1 Trek : After breakfast at Hotel we will start the ascent to crater rim Tetebatu, start from Tetebatu village an altitude of 700 meters above sea level. The journey begins on the Monkey forest (forest attractions in Tetebatu inhabited by monkeys or apes) here we can see the apes (monkeys) in the very large and from this place we can clearly see the Rinjani mountain or crater rim Tetebatu is our goal.
After a 30-minute walk from Monkey Forest we will enter the dense forest and the path that we are going through is new / natural and feels cold because many trees the sun is obscured by the thick leaves are and not feel after a 1 hour 30 minutes we arrive at the first place for break is called Pondok Belanda or Netherlands huts (perhaps long time ago this place have been in use by the Dutch people to rest before continuing climbed to the crater rim and Lake Segara Anak).
After a break we went on a trip and after 15 minutes we entered the meadow and in this place we can see the village population is far behind us, and Mount Rinjani in front stood tall, and after 1 hour 30 minutes we left the Pondok Belanda we reach Post two for lunch and rest.
After a lunch and enough break we will continue the journey to crater rim Tetebatu and the track quite steep, so we will reach on top of crater rim Tetebatu after 2 hours normal time and in this place we set up a tent for rest, dinner and overnight whit the beautiful view of Segara Anak Lake, new volcano and summit of Rinjani soaring through the clouds.
Day 2 Trek : After breakfast and enjoy with panorama we will continue the journey down to the village for 5 hours, have lunch and shower in our hotel, then we will transfer you to your next destination within Lombok island, finish trip with us.
Hiking Rinjani Rates Includes :
1. Licensed and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One night accommodation before the trek at Surya Guest House Tetebatu.
3. All camping equipments:
– Sleeping bags
– Foam Mat / Air Mat
– Cooking gears
– Toilet tent
4. All meals ( 3 times daily )
5. National Park Gunung Rinjani entrance fee 300.000 IDR/ person.
6. Transport pick up from Kuta Lombok, Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Tetebatu and transfer return.